Thoughts from an unsure woman who appears confident on the outside but is a basket case within.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Grrrr
I'm a little grouchy today thanks to a certain monthly friend visiting me as well as this ridiculous cabbage soup diet I'm forcing myself to do. I'm searching hi and low to find patience but let me tell you, it's hard! Anyways, went to Wal-mart today and saw a girl from high school and she definitely saw me and made eye contact then just looked away. It always perplexes me when I see people I know and they act like they don't see you. I know for a fact I've done nothing to offend her and although I'm almost certain it was more of a "I don't wanna make small talk" kind of dismissal I'm still sitting here wondering why she didn't say hi. Oh well, this is probably another thing I need to not read into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment