Thoughts from an unsure woman who appears confident on the outside but is a basket case within.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Shit

Well I just made a pathetic attempt at my first blog post and managed to fuck it up by accidentally deleting it before I posted it. Well here it is my New Year's resolution for 2011, I'm going to start a blog and get my twisted inner thoughts out for all to see. I guess I hope for this to be therapeutic for me you know, letting others give me their unbiased opinions on my life rather than talking with my friends or family. As my blog title states I'm usually uncertain about most things in my life but no one really knows it because I just keep this inner struggle a secret to appear "together". I haven't told anyone that I'm doing this because I'm worried about what they will think if they read it, wow I didn't realize how lame I was until I wrote that. Yep, that's me the people pleaser always worried about what everyone will think and constantly trying to be their idea of a better person. In all honesty I think I'm a damn good person but then why do I care so much about what everyone else thinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment